Grain Free Peach Cobbler
There is an abundance of local peaches at the farmers markets this time of year and this recipe is by far one of my favourite ways to eat them. It’s healthy enough to eat for breakfast and delicious enough to eat for desert paired with some dairy free vanilla ice cream.
Grain Free Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 6 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom
- 2 tbsp maple sweetener (optional for extra sweetness)
- Slice peaches into bite sized pieces and place into glass or ceramic 8 x 8 baking dish
- Drizzle on maple syrup
- In a food processor pulse together butter, coconut, spices, salt, and nut flours and sprinkle over peaches
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes
Enjoy with yogurt or ice cream.
Lindsey Luckey, RHN
Lindsey Luckey is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and offers appointments at Local Health Integrative Clinic on Sundays. Click here to book an appointment with Lindsey.