Pumpkin Square Recipe
by Bianca Baker, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
What you’ll need:
– 1 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups of rolled oats
– 1/3 cup maple syrup
– 2 tbs coconut sugar
– 1/2 cup oat flour
– 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 1/4 cup oat milk
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips (more if you would like)
What to do:
– Preheat the oven to 375°F and line an 8×8 oven dish with parchment paper.
– Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a bowl and mix them together.
– Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
– Spread out into the oven dish and add extra chocolate chips on top if desired.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
– Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring and cooling on a wire rack.
– Cut into squares and enjoy!
Bianca Baker is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and offers appointments at Local Health Integrative Clinic Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Click here to book an appointment with Bianca.