Provide your body with a direct does of essential nutrients!
– Boost your immune system
– Calm stress & anxiety
– Increase energy levels
– Improve sport performance
– Assist weight loss
– Balance mood
About IV Therapy:
Intravenous (IV) nutrient therapy replenishes the cells within your body with the nutrients they need to function at your best. This treatment will replenish vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can happen from stress, poor diet, or high demands from the body. But it’s not just deficiencies of nutrients that IV vitamin therapy is good for, it’s also one of the foremost ways to rehydrate the body and a great way to build resilience to stress, boost the immune system and lower inflammation. We offer customized IV therapy to suite your individual needs along with 4 main types:
- Myers IV: IV therapy was developed by Dr. John Myers of John Hopkins University. He created an IV protocol containing the basic nutrients that our cells need to recover from stress, reduce inflammation and support the immune system. Termed “the Myers Cocktail”, it includes Vitamins B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C and Magnesium. We offer both a small bag (100ml) and a large bag (250ml), the large bag will contain a higher concentration of these nutrients.
- Adrenal Support IV: This IV contains nutrients that the adrenal glands need in order to do their job efficiently. The adrenal glands are responsible for managing our stress response and energy levels. These glands become very depleted with long-term stress, leading to chronic fatigue and burnout. This IV contains the same nutrients as the Myers IV with added zinc, selenium, calcium and a B-complex to give your adrenals an extra boost.
- General Immune Support IV: This IV contains nutrients that both boost your immune defense during a cold or flu and nourish your immune system to prevent an illness. It contains the same nutrients as the Adrenal Support IV with added manganese and higher doses of Vitamin C, Magnesium and zinc to give your immune system an extra boost.
- Thyroid Support IV: Thyroid conditions are becoming much more common these days with added stress and increased exposure to radiation and toxins. With these constant exposures, it is very important to support your thyroid gland with the building blocks it needs to maintain your energy, manage weight, balance mood and normalize your menstrual cycle. The Thyroid Support IV contains the same nutrients as the Myers IV with added selenium, zinc, B-complex and higher levels of Vitamin C and Magnesium.
About Your Appointment:
After a brief consultation, Dr. Smulders will tailor your treatment to your particular needs. Aside from the initial poke of a small needle on your arm, receiving IV Therapy is a comfortable experience. While receiving treatment you can read a book, listen to music or lean back and relax in our comfy reclining chairs.