Provide your body with a direct does of essential nutrients!
– Boost your immune system
– Calm stress & anxiety
– Increase energy levels
– Improve sport performance
– Assist weight loss
– Balance mood
About IV Therapy:
Intravenous (IV) nutrient therapy replenishes the cells within your body with the nutrients they need to function at your best. This treatment will replenish vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can happen from stress, poor diet, or high demands from the body. But it’s not just deficiencies of nutrients that IV vitamin therapy is good for, it’s also one of the foremost ways to rehydrate the body and a great way to build resilience to stress, boost the immune system and lower inflammation. We offer customized IV therapy to suite your individual needs along with 7 main types:
- Myers IV: IV therapy was developed by Dr. John Myers of John Hopkins University. He created an IV protocol containing the basic nutrients that our cells need to recover from stress, reduce inflammation and support the immune system. Termed “the Myers Cocktail”, it includes Vitamins B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C and Magnesium. We offer both a small bag (100ml) and a large bag (250ml), the large bag will contain a higher concentration of these nutrients.
- Adrenal/ Thyroid Support IV: This IV contains higher doses of specific B vitamins, Vitamin C and minerals that support adrenal and thyroid function.
- General Immune Support IV: This IV contains nutrients that both boost your immune defence during a cold or flu and nourish your immune system to prevent an illness. It contains higher doses of Vitamin C, Magnesium and zinc to give your immune system an extra boost.
- Migraine Support IV: This IV contains suboptimal B6 and B2 that have been correlated with helping migraines. Magnesium and Vitamin B12 can also be helpful for migraine prophylaxis. This IV contains additional Vitamin B6, B12, and Vitamin B2 in addition to Vitamin C, Magnesium, and B complex.
- Tissue Support IV: For patients who have experienced soft tissue injuries or surgeries are looking to support strong connective tissue. This IV contains vitamins and minerals in addition to the standard Myers Cocktail that promote healthy connective tissue.
- Gut Support IV: This IV is great for nutrient replenishing for patients with chronic digestive and absorption issues.
- Menstrual Pain IV: An intravenous push containing additional magnesium and Vitamin B6 to support healthy hormones and promote relaxation.
About Your Appointment:
After a brief consultation, Dr. Lindsay (Vaarntnou) will tailor your treatment to your particular needs. Aside from the initial poke of a small needle on your arm, receiving IV Therapy is a comfortable experience. While receiving treatment you can read a book, listen to music or lean back and relax in our comfy reclining chairs.