Illness is a message, a wake up call. The body’s ability to heal is amazing, especially when we listen to it. As a child I learned the value of listening to the body’s wisdom, and now practising Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) feels like coming home.
Offering acupuncture in a gentle, intuitive way, my priority is your comfort and holding a safe healing space to connect you to your own innate healing power. I also offer Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Food Cures, and self-healing/meditation resources with the goal of helping you create lasting, empowered shifts.
Having studied Acupuncture and TCM Herbology at ICTCMV, I have also completed numerous continuing education courses in my field, including advanced training in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture with Michelle Gellis. In addition to TCM studies, working under Master Healer Mada Dalian has brought a deeper awareness of the pivotal role repressed emotions play in our health, and the importance of addressing the mind, body, and spirit to truly heal.
While I enjoy treating a wide variety of conditions, I have a special interest in:
- Emotional & Mental Health: sleep issues, insomnia, anxiety, depression, grief, PTSD
- Chronic Illnesses: fibromyalgia, thyroid imbalances, adrenal fatigue, tinnitus
- Pain Relief: back, neck, and shoulder pain, headaches, TMJ, sciatica, carpal tunnel
- Digestion: bloating, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, acid reflux, nausea
- Gynecology: menstrual irregularities, PMS, STDs, cervical ripening
- Immune system: Coughs, colds, sore throats, sinus issues, skin issues
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture: fine lines, scars, and bags. It illuminates your skin, working from the inside out and the outside in to smooth away stress and fatigue.
Awards: Voted Best Acupuncturist in Vancouver in the Vancouver is Awesome (formerly Vancouver Courier’s) Stars of Vancouver 2019, 2020 and 2021 Awards.
When not in clinic I enjoy hiking and exploring coastal trails, meditating, and spending time with loved ones, especially Ava, our 10 year old rabbit.
I am grateful to share the wisdom of TCM and help connect patients to their highest state of health. I would be honoured to be part of your healing journey.