Natasha is a passionate physiotherapist who believes that movement is the key to a healthier mind and body. She enjoys creating a positive and safe environment, while supporting her patients to understand their injuries and facilitate returning to activities which bring their life joy. During a session, Natasha utilizes hands-on manual therapy, dry needling, movement re-training, therapeutic exercise and effective education to create an individualized program to assist clients in achieving their unique therapy goals.
Natasha completed her Bachelor in Kinesiology with Distinction at Simon Fraser University where she competed as a sprinter on the SFU Track and Field team, competing at a NCAA Div II level. Her keen interest for movement, holistic healthcare, rehabilitation, and the human body led her to the University of British Columbia where she completed her Masters of Physical Therapy.
Outside her career as a physiotherapist, you will likely find Natasha taking a dance class ranging from hustle to bollywood, listening to an empowering podcast, or enjoying the great outdoors in the Lower Mainland!
Whether you require injury recovery or prevention, Natasha will work with you to devise an individualized plan to get you back to doing what you love.
To support her work with clients, Natasha has completed the following courses:
- Dry Needling (ACCDN) Level 1 & 2
- Complete Concussion Management Certified
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Level 1
- SFU Radius Lab; ReImagine Health Program
- Loaded Manual Therapy Soft Tissue Release Level 1 & 2
- Loaded Manual Therapy Shoulder/Spine
- Loaded Manual Therapy Lower Body
- Level 1 in Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Diploma
- UBC Master of Physical Therapy
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University with Certificates in Applied Human Nutrition and Health & Fitness