Physiotherapists are highly trained clinicians who provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for a variety of injuries to help reduce your pain, improve your ability to move, and increase function throughout your life. Physiotherapists skillfully apply a wide variety of treatment techniques including manual therapy, exercise therapy, joint manipulations, myofascial techniques, movement analysis, and intramuscular muscle stimulation/ dry needling (IMS).
Physiotherapy is rooted in the science of movement and aims to enhance and restore balance for your body. Physiotherapists will work with you to design a custom treatment plan and provide education to help you achieve your goals.
Physiotherapy can be of benefit for many conditions and injuries such as, but not limited to;
- Orthopedic injuries; muscle, joint, tendon, ligament, or bone injuries
- Loss of joint range of motion and mobility
- Vestibular rehab for dizziness, headaches, or vertigo
- Scar tissue
- Chronic Pain
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Active rehabilitation program
- Sport specific rehabilitation
- Falls prevention